Published on: August 21, 2021
Table of Contents
- 1. Bios Considerations
- 2. Prepare Windows
- 3. Install Linux Mint
- 4. Update and Upgrade
- 5. Finish
Hi all, in this video i will show how to full install Linux Mint 20.2 Dual Boot with Windows 10.
- The boot mode will be EFI.
- I’m assuming you already have the usb stick with the Linux Mint ISO.
I hope you enjoy!
1. Bios Considerations
- Reset BIOS to factory default and reboot.
- Disable fastboot and secure boot in BIOS settings.
- Make sure that SATA controller is set to AHCI mode in BIOS settings.
2. Prepare Windows
I will reserve 30Gb of disk space for installing Linux Mint.
See the video…
3. Install Linux Mint
Follow the video…
4. Update and Upgrade
Update and upgrade your system. It is very important.
$ sudo apt update $ sudo apt upgrade